Apollo Projects is in growth mode! We have a strong pipeline of work all over the country and as such, need to grow our team so we can continue to provide an outstanding level of service to our clients.
We are looking for a Site Manager to be based in Hawkes Bay. You must have New Zealand experience to apply.
Working for Apollo, you will:
- Feed project progress to your PM including programme, site control, H&S & QA.
- Maintain project documentation & support with variations
- Ensure construction works are within programme
- Manage the site including multiple trades & sub-contractors
- Ensure trades work to completion of works by due dates & contract obligations
- Ensure quality is maintained, inspection of works & rectification work managed
- Oversee sub-contractor inductions & all H&S site practices maintained
We will need you to have the following:
- Experience in a similar role managing a commercial construction site
- The ability to manage multiple trades & sub-trades
- A strong knowledge of different construction methodologies & types of builds
- Up to date knowledge of building products & materials
- A pro-active approach to H&S and quality management
- Ideally exposure to Procore or PM software + MS Office suite
- A positive, conscientious work ethic, you must be self-motivated
- A "can do", team focused, motivated attitude
In return you will:
- Work for a stable company with a strong pipeline to interesting and challenging projects
- Gain development from experienced mentors
- Be surrounded by a great team culture, we work hard but we have fun!
- A good remuneration package