We are seeking a Senior Site Manager for a fixed term period of approximately 12 months to drive a commercial project from early design through to practical completion.
Working for Apollo, you will:
- Feed project progress to your PM including programme, site control, H&S & QA.
- Maintain project documentation & support with variations
- Ensure construction works are within programme
- Manage the site including multiple trades & sub-contractors
- Ensure trades work to completion of works by due dates & contract obligations
- Ensure quality is maintained, inspection of works & rectification work managed
- Oversee sub-contractor inductions & all H&S site practices maintained
We will need you to have the following:
- Experience in a similar role managing a commercial construction site
- New Zealand commercial site based experience
- The ability to manage multiple trades & sub-trades
- A strong knowledge of different construction methodologies & types of builds
- Up to date knowledge of building products & materials
- A pro-active approach to H&S and quality management
- Ideally exposure to Procore or PM software + MS Office suite
- A positive, conscientious work ethic, you must be self-motivated
- A "can do", team focused, motivated attitude
In return you will:
- Work for a stable company with a strong pipeline to interesting and challenging projects
- Gain development from experienced mentors
- Be surrounded by a great team culture, we work hard but we have fun!
- A good remuneration package